Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hair cuts

Don't worry, I still haven't cut off my litle girl's hair. I'm to scared that the curls won't come back! However, Russ also an aversion to hair cuts. He prefers to let his hair grow until he can't stand it any longer and then he personally shaves it off. I have only gotten him to go to the hair stylist maybe 3 times in our 11 years together.

So, as you can see from the pictures, his hair has gotten pretty long. I LOVE IT!! With a little 5 o'clock shadow and he's the sexiest thing alive. He has been waiting to shave it because I love it so much. I told him I was on bedrest and it made me happy. So, his plan was to wait until the baby arrives to shave his head.
Well, that has obviously taken a little longer than expected.

So, he walks in to the living room sporting this pony tail and tells me to say goodbye to his gorgeous hair because he's shaving it tonight.
Of course we took pictures of his pony tail.







And then of Rhiannon's pony tail.




And of just Rhiannon.





And then he shaved off that beautiful head of hair. Boo.

No comments: