Sunday, September 12, 2010

Are you ready for some football?

Can you feel it in the air? That hint of cool weather? The sky is a darker blue. The leaves are starting to change. Most people get really excited about fall. While I enjoy fall, I'm a summer girl. I'm perfectly fine with it being 100 million degrees year round. I even like the humidity. What's even sadder for me, is knowing that I'm going to have to pack up the closets of sweet sundresses and seersucker john-johns to never be seen on my babies again. Cold weather means covered legs with jeans and tights. I would much prefer naked piggies and sun kissed little scraped up knees.
Oh well.
I guess I should just enjoy it.
Football season is fun. And I do get to dress up the kids for that right?
Here's my little cheerleader. And no, I did not teach her how to stand like this. I was a basketball player remember? This was my mother's fault.
But cute.



GO DAWGS!!

No comments: